The clock’s ticking…2 DAYS TO GO until #Arch2022, we have a great couple of days planned and look forward to welcoming you to Luxembourg’s Global tech event. We’ve put together some useful information to help make your experience as slick as possible.
What is Arch Summit?
Arch Summit will bring together global industry leaders and tech enthusiasts to discuss the power of technology that positively impacts society and our planet. Held in Luxembourg at the heart of Europe, the two-day event focuses on exploring next-gen technology innovation and enabling new business opportunities.
1. What’s new?
- Lounge areas: Check out the green networking zone, Planet Café, in Hall 8, Tech café and the Network and Chill bar in hall 9. Visit these spaces to relax, work and meet up with your new connections.
- Climate action: We've partnered with Treedom and bought a global forest of 200 trees in 5 countries. With your support, we expect the trees to absorb 34.50 tons of C02 and provide communities with food resources and economic opportunities. Visit the Tomorrow Street zone to redeem a tree.
- Gender equality: We’re committed to changing the gender ratio at our events and empowering women across the globe through networking opportunities, master classes, and our inspiring ‘Women leaders’ as guest speakers. Don’t miss out on the Women’s Networking session for women founders and corporate attendees; click the link here to register.
- Recycling: We encourage all attendees, staff, contractors, and crew not to bring single-use plastic bottles with them. Watch out for the composting robots (‘CompoBots’) in the catering zones which are designed to turn food waste into compost.
Learn more about our event social responsibility initiatives here.
2. We’re there to help
- During the Arch Summit event our team is always on hand to help. Our team on the ground will wear teal T-shirts with the Arch Summit logo . We have a help desk in the main reception (Hall 9) as you enter the exhibition space and two other info points, one as you enter hall 9 and another one near the photobooth.
3. Event app
- To access the Arch event app, you will need to register for the event here. Your journey to #Arch2022 starts with the app. Make sure you download it in advance and personalise your profile so that attendees know who you are. You can also use the app to plan your schedule and to connect with fellow attendees before, during, and after the event.
4. Registration timing and transport
- All ticket types can register at the entrance, North Entry of Luxexpo The Box. Please ensure you have your ticket QR code ready for scanning which you received via email when registering.
- For Press / Media: Free entrance to authorised media representatives only. Hence please bring along your media accreditation to be allowed free entry.
- Date and time: Wednesday 26th October 2022 – Doors open at 8:30 am and Thursday 27th October 2022 – Doors open at 8:45
- Transport: Luxembourg offers FREE public transportation. Click here for directions to Luxexpo The Box
- You'll hear brilliant minds speak on social change, climate change, sustainability, adoption of emerging technologies, digital transformation, diversity in the workplace and much more. Check out the agenda on the Arch Summit event app.
6. Discover Luxembourg
- If you’re looking for fun things to do in Luxembourg, look no further! This small country is packed with adventure and excitement. From exploring the old city of Luxembourg to great restaurants, some of them Michelin-starred, to countless bars and hip cafés, there’s something for everyone. The Visit Luxembourg website is your best guide Luxembourg.